BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Monday, September 14, 2009

When the going gets tough...

... grab a spoon, rub the bottom of your feet with soap and slide your way toward the freezer!


Writing exams can be stressful and time consuming... ask me I know- four main classes in 3 days of exams! That sucks aye?

I'm in the 10th grade and wrote Afrikaans (my home language along with English) on last week Tuesday, Civil Engineering last week wednesday, Programming (computers) and Engineers Graphic and Design on the same day (Thursday) and Science on Friday... hectic... now I have a week and a half of English and Maths...

When you have parents like mine, you won't have time to do much of anything during exams- except learning, but I finally completed my main classes and now I can start writing again after a week.

So why did I choose this specific title: When the going gets tough... grab a spoon, rub the bottom of your feet with soap and slide your way toward the freezer!?

I chose this because that's what I did each time I wanted to write but couldn't... it was my stress relieve from school when I couldn't write. I would grab a spoon, take off my shoes and slide my way toward the freezer (I know, I mentioned soap, but my mom would have killed me) to get the ice-cream :P

Hmmm... creamy- eating does make you feel better

but make sure you don't turn this into an eating disorder... :O

This isn't really helpful/useful, but I thought I had to post a post since I can do it again :)

PS: This is part of Mourning Monday- I couldn't post for an entire week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you tomorrow for Teaser Tuesday!! :D

0 comments: