BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Teaser Tuesday/Wonderful Wednesday

I am truly sorry for missing Teaser Tuesday once again!

I have been busy studying for maths *rolls eyes, even though he's good at it* and English Home which was extremely hard... I have another Math test tomorrow, but that's not as hard, just trigonometry and some other stuff as well.

So here goes my Teaser Tuesday:

Brewenglen resembled something like orange juice; only it looked a bit green.

“This looks disgusting,” Avid said as he took a swig, the small pieces of what seemed like orange sliding down along with the liquid, “but I have to admit, it tastes magnificent! What’s in it?”

“I don’t know really. You’ll only get Brewenglen in Alucard though. The three Elm sisters are the founders of Brewenglen and for some reason they won’t share the recipe.”

“They could make a fortune back home!” Avid exclaimed, “That is, if back home really existed. This is real, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is.” Aylana replied, “Now finish up so we can get to bed.”

Avid gulped as he swallowed his food, “We?”

“Oh come on!” Aylana replied blushing, “You know what I meant! We go to bed- but not together… we have our own sleeping quadrants.”

“Yeah, sure.” Avid replied smirking, “I know what you really meant… no need covering it up now because you’re embarrassed.”

“I’m not embarrassed!” Aylana replied in awe, “and I’m not covering anything up.”

“So, what?” Avid asked confused, “You are asking me to come to bed with you?”

“No!” Aylana replied giving a frustrated sigh, “Now finish up.”

The evening had cooled down again and Avid still felt uncomfortable in his T-Shirt. People still stared at him as they walked toward the warrior sleeping quadrants. Avid soon realized where he was to be spending the night.

“You’re letting me sleep between these savage people?” Avid asked aghast.



And here goes my Wonderful Wednesday:

I'm almost done with EXAMS!!! BACK TO WRITING :D

See you tomorrow for Theatrical Thursday! (For real this time)

2 comments:

CJ Paris said...

I really like the dialogue, and would definitely be interested in more of this story. The dialogue tags were unecessary though. You already did a good job with the dialogue, no need to tell us through the tags what the characters are feeling.

Good job!

Static Void said...

Oh wow, thanks! I never even saw this :O