BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Friday, September 18, 2009

TORMENTOR

Believe it or not, but I made the header of this blog all by my own! (except the flames...)


The "letters" above spell TORMENTOR, but it's in another language (the one in my book of course)

That's probably (if I can have my say) what the cover page might look like, but with the real word in normal letters written somewhere below it :D

I know I'm getting carried away with it all and I may not even get published, but I can have fun can't I?

Which brings me to Funny Friday: (I've got some Confucius Sayings for you)

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.
War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.
Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.
Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night
It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.
Man who drive like hell bound to get there.
Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.
Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.
Don't eat the snow where the huskies go!
Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!
Man who lose key to apartment not get new key.
He who sitteth on an upturned tack shall surely rise.
Man who jumps off cliff, jumps to conclusion!
Man who stands on toilet is high on pot
Virginity like bubble, one prick- all gone

0 comments: