BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Theatrical Thursday- The Proposal

So I just watched the movie- The Proposal


I know it's kind of old, but I only viewed it now... See, I was under the impression that The Proposal is, or rather was, a "Chick-Flick", but turns out, it's fun for the entire family- except for the partial "nude" scenes which would obviously not be suitable for children under the age of 10 (I think).



First off, the movie is GREAT! It's funny, it's exciting, it's emotional and on top of it all it's sort of about writing!

Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are the perfect people for this film: They act great (no seriously, the acting was phenominal- outstanding to say the least) and they're not too bad looking? The story behind it all is actually so funny, but at the same time it's devestating the lives of the characters.

Just to give you a bit of background about the movie:

The Proposal is about Andrew Braxton (Ryan Reynolds, playing the Editor's Executive Assistant) and Margaret Tate (Sandra Bullock, the Editor herself and boss of Andrew).
She has an expired Visa (originally she's from Canada) and is deported, though she devises a "great" idea: She'll force her Assistant to marry her...
He grudgingly accepts BUT he has one condition: She promotes him to Editor at Colden Books.
The government suspect their marriege is a scham and they investigate...
Andrew and Margaret are sent to Alaska to meet his quirky family and the always-in-control city girl finds herself in one comedic fish-out-of-water situation after another.
With a wedding in planning and the government on their trails, these two set out to reach their own personal dreams and vow to stick to the plan, no matter what the consiquences may be.

So there you have it- The Proposal. I'd recommend this movie to anyone, it's great.

I give it 9/10 !

So if you want to see an Assistant (Ryan) grabbing his boss's (Sandra) ass, then this movie is for you! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :D

2 comments:

CJ Paris said...

I've been meaning to see this movie. Will check it out, thanks :D.

Static Void said...

Cool :D