BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Monday, September 28, 2009

I BE LEGAL!

Excuse the title, I know it's wrong, but I BE LEGAL!!!


That's right, I just turned 16 today! *is very excited*

It's no big deal, but birthdays are always fun and exciting, no?

------------------------------------------------------------
In other news: I just got a breakthrough in TORMENTOR! My plot just took the amazing twist it needed to make the storyline more interesting :D I'm so happy!

So I have exactly 6 days to write as much as I can before school starts again (it ended like a week ago, so it sucks that we have such short vacation time, aye?)

Wish me luck, I will need it, but for now, I'm going out with my parents for some foodzorz :P

Tomorrow on the other hand, fun fun fun with my friends :D

See you again tomorrow, hopefully, for a Teaser Tuesday!

2 comments:

Amna said...

I know I'm late!
But HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BDAY!!!

Static Void said...

Thanks GP!