BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Monday, November 23, 2009

Shiny New Idea! (with photos)

So after watching the new Star Trek movie, I thought I'd like to give paranormal space adventure writing a try :D

So far the idea is about a group of teens riding dirt bikes and quads (three guys, two girls) in a desert type place just outside of town, when a space ship plummets to Earth a few hundred meters from their location.
A nerdy guy who likes to catch bugs and view their natural behavior also sees this- mainly because he's almost crushed by it, and nearly died because of the accident. He arrives first- obviously.

The space ship's door is busted so the teens decide to enter it. There's no way anyone could survive that crash anyway, right? Well that's what they think as the door closes behind them and they shoot into outer space and into a new adventure- not necessarily a good one, because they are now part of a syndicate space ship smuggling crew and they have no idea how to get back to Earth.

Here are the characters! (Created on sims 3 lol)



Fredrik Wetherby
He's the nerdy guy who likes to catch bugs and view their natural behaviors. He's also very afraid, but has quite the knowledge about space and other stuff... (which I have to figure out for my self even...)



Benjamin Ryan
The emo guy who smokes weed and doesn't really care about anything as long as he's having a good time. (he's high most of the time anyway)



Nate Writh
He's your typical asshole, the one who thinks he's the best and everyone else has to listen to what he says. (Tanya's boyfriend and quarterback).



Tanya Rease
The snobby bitch of the group who can't keep her mouth shut and can't leave her hair alone for one minute. Never mind checking her makeup every second of the day- will she ever survive space?! (Nate's girlfriend and captain of the cheer leading squad)



Katie Marsh
Katie is Tanya's friend, the new girl at school, but she isn't such a snobby bitch as her. She's kind and very friendly- she likes Jonathan (The main character)



Jonathan Kurr
(Main character) He's not that much a jerk, he's friendly to everyone and doesn't really like Nate that much, but they've been friends for years, so he has to stick with him (so he feels). He's brave and doesn't like to be pushed around.



The last (living) Alien on board the ship (still deciding if he lives or dies? Help me decide?)
I don't have any info about him yet, if he's good or bad.. I don't know... any ideas?



And that's it! That's my idea for a new WIP! What do you think? lol

6 comments:

Amna said...

I love it :D

I vote for the alien to live...

Static Void said...

lol, thanks GP :D

Karla Calalang said...

I love it too! It's awesome!!! As for the alien, do whatever you think works best.

If he's bad and he makes the teens think he's good there could be tension.

Or if he is in fact good but the kids don't trust him could be another tension. Maybe he tries to help them out or something but they don't know if he just wants them dead or is actually trying to help

*shrug*

My .02 cents :D

Static Void said...

Thanks Karla :)

Bidisha said...

Sounds promising!

I vote for the alien to live, but then it's up to you.
Maybe you should start writing it and see where it takes you :)

Static Void said...

Thank you Bee... but I like Tormentor more and I've already written about 15k...

hmmm.. maybe I should start this one... it could give me inspiration again..