BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I have cold feet (literally and figuratively)

Literally: My feet are ALWAYS cold...




Figuratively?

Am I good enough to be an author one day? Is it even possible to become an English Young Adult novelist in South Africa?
Why am I not as motivated as I should be about writing? I WANT to be a writer really badly and I love to write... sometimes?

My English really isn't great... scoring 60% for English exams... that's not good enough to be a writer... is it?

Stories... storyline... average? Scenes... boring... dry... unexperienced... all of it... I suck

0 comments: