BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Friday, November 27, 2009

And... I'm... BACK IN THE GAME!

Thanks to a very special person on Absolute Write Forums ----> GP <---- I have set aside my old self who thinks he sucks...


Thank you GP!

Anyway, I'm having more fun writing now than I've ever had before. It's like I discovered writing all over again!

Basically I'm just posting this to let you know that my moping about how I suck and that I'm not motivated (like in my previous post) will not happen again!

Cya!

4 comments:

Emilia Plater said...

YAY Static! You rock! haha <3

Static Void said...

Haha, thanks Emilia <33

Amna said...

YAY STATIC! I'm so glad your back writing :)

-And I most definitely agree with Emilia! You ROCK!

Static Void said...

Lol thank you Amna

I'm just glad I didn't give up completely...