BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School, writing and life.

School's getting me down... I have too much work, I hardly get time to write! I wrote 700 words today, that's all I had time for... Two assignments to hand in Friday (one about my future career (hopefully Engineering, but I want to WRITE!!!) and the other about nuclear power plants...)

I'm not looking forward to these two assignments, but the sooner I get them done, the better.

As far as writing goes: "I wrote 700 words today, that's all I had time for..."

Though it's going okay I guess, the story seems interesting (to me at least) and is still very rough, I haven't spent any time fixing errors- I want to finish it, then polish. (I don't want to write, polish, write, polish, write, polish over and over again. I'd rather do it all once- or twice, it depends)
Standing at 2683 words at the moment (and like in my previous post, I'll be writing right after I submit this one.)

Life... hmm... I think I had one of those when I was 10 or 11. Not much to say there except that a bunch of friends and I are going to one of my friends's farms in December to have some fun... aka: Barbacues, dirtbike riding, building a scrap metal dune buggy (yes, at 16 we're capable of doing that under adult supervision, and my friend's dad designs mechanical things like go carts and stuff all the time and he'll be helping.)

That's about it... I just realized.. this is kind of boring- the post... but I'll submit it anyway :)

See you around- hopefully

0 comments: