BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Monday, August 24, 2009

First official blog post!


Hi, I'm Static Void and this is my blog!

I created this blog for many reasons; one of them is to be able to write about my writing and sharing my experiences with the world (or just you, that's more than satisfying).

Yesterday I completed the plotting and planning of my current work in progress. I happed to come across the idea while playing an online browser game- I was really bored!
Since I haven't written anything since I was twelve (I'll be sixteen in September 2009) I thought I would do thorough planning before I started. I did some research on the internet and found a very handy website by a very successful novelist: Holly Lisle - Visit her website at www.hollylisle.com for great workshops like character creation, world building and a lot more.

I've now been writing a short while and have just over 1400 words at this very moment; after this post I'll continue writing.

My current work in progress is a Young Adult novel, named: Tormentor. It's about Avid Jestyre, a boy who, when he dreams, switches to a completely new world almost like the medieval era; only this world has magic and sorcerers among the normal knights and worriers. Though this is all I'll be letting out for now.

Thank you for reading my post; I hope you'll be reading a lot more :)

2 comments:

Shazbok said...

fellow writer :) saw you on absolutewrite.com and like the idea of your book. keep it up :D

Static Void said...

Thank you Shazbok! :)