BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Creating Plots




I wish I had a credit card so I could purchase Holly Lisle's: Create a Plot Clinic!

But I guess I'll have to search for it in stores...

ALTHOUGH!

I did manage to find:

Holly Lisle's Professional Plot Outline
Mini-Course

It's a PDF file which you can download or view for free and it helps you think up a plot in a jiffy! It helped me completely plot out TORMENTOR- yes, I was a bit stuck... remind me to never start writing before plotting the entire thing thoroughly...

Anwyway, I just wanted to present you my new best -plot creating- friend, the mini-course!

Feel free to visit Holly Lisle's website where you can find all sorts of workshops and courses!

She really helps me a lot :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!
*downloads*
I have written about 22k..now Im stuck lol And I never outline! grrrrr.
Nice blog :)
-its geekpride by the way!

Static Void said...

Oh Hi Pride! :D nice to see someone's reading this!!! lol

((by the way, if some of you [who also viewed this] are struggling to find where to download, the topic "Holly Lisle's Professional Plot Outline Mini-Course" is the link, just click it.))

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Holly Lisle's website. It's invaluable.