BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Mourning!

So I decided (at this very moment) to start my very own- Monday Mourning!


My posts are intended to be published in the morning, but since school starts again on Monday's I'll have to do it in the afternoon- which is exactly what Monday Mourning is all about!

Each monday I'll post about what went wrong over the weekend and the rest of the week, nothing good- so I'll be mourning... and be a real grump about all the bad things. You're allowed to do the same in the comment boxes, so feel free to mourn as much as you want and press the "post comment" button when you've finaly recovered from having to deal with all the bad things of Monday mornings (and other days) again.

And so my Mourning spree begins- well first off, it's MONDAY, time for SCHOOL, which SUCKS by the way... but I think you all agree. I have a gigantic pile of homework which nudges me every so often to complete it. I have not written anything since yesterday this time (+ - 5 pm). My bestfriend's a bitch- no literally, it's my doberman: Sasha (the others are really annoying- but only sometimes)

My cell phone charger broke, I use two rubber bands to keep the charger connecting AND my English teacher gave me only 76% for an assignment which should have easilly scored at least 80-85% !!! She gave the one kid 85% when his mark was (the real one) actually 83.7... doesn't make sense right? You know why? My English teacher HATES the number 84 for some reason... so she gave him 85! How does that work? AND my computer is completely @#&$ed-up...

Important: Notice how I didn't mention I reached 10k yesterday and how I didn't mention I may be getting a new bike for my 16th birthday? (parents are selling my sister's car, because she's not paying her debts... at least I may be getting a bike, though I do feel sorry for her...). So only bad things are allowed!

The following posts will include my very original (some) and very interesting (all) Teaser Teusdays, Wonderful Wednesdays, Theatrical Thursdays, Funny Fridays, Saterday Servings, Saccading Sundays!!!

0 comments: