BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WONDERFUL Name Meanings! MUST READ!

So I got to this really cool website where you put in your name and it TELLS YOU WHAT YOUR NAME MEANS!!!


Like here's what they said about "Jaco" And it's so dead on about everything! (it's maybe a bit too much on the social thingy, but maybe that's a sign that I just have to WANT to... lol)

My name: Jaco

You Are Level-Headed and Trustworthy

You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality. (I don't know what this means)

You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.
You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.
A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable. (This is so true! I've moved from writing to drawing, to sketching to sand boarding, to programming to ... you name it and I'm usually pretty good at everything I try! :D *except being social, but that I don't really try*)

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.



GREEN is so dead on!

ORANGE is sort of correct with small errors (like exaggeration or whatnot)

GREY I don't know what this means... lol

BLUE has really motivated me to write even more! lol, it's so weird which stuff can motivate you :P

FORGOT RED! (now you must think I'm a total jackass who made it seem like I AM in fact best in everything.. lol) red means: no, my friend is usually better than me in everything... lol, except writing.. he hates that

So head on over to BlogThings and put in your name to see what lurks inside of you! (I know most of this is bullshit, but it actually made me want to write even more! :D )

ALSO FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR NAME MEANING IN A COMMENT! WE'D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU'RS MEANS TOO! :D

9 comments:

Karla Calalang said...

OMG! Your name meaning is so cool! Love it! I'll do it too! And post tomorrow! (I have this thing where I don't like to post twice in one day :P )

Becca Cooper said...

Whoot! Nice, Jaco! :D I think Type A means like to get things done and like having things that need to get done.

For instance, when I say I'm considering going into Film Production, the Type A people in my family start rattling off ideas about where I can volunteer and who I can talk to about it and so on and so forth. If it was their idea to go into Film Production they'd be doing all those things too. ASAP.

At least, I think that's what it means. If that made any sense at all. XD That's how my mother always used it, anyway.

Static Void said...

lol, thanks Becca! :D

Amna said...

That is so cool!

And for some reason, I ridiculously happy that I know how to correctly pronounce your name :)

Emilia Plater said...

I love your name. Seriously. My actual meaning is hardworking which wasn't true in my early years but maybe now? Maybe? ;)

Static Void said...

Haha, lol- I think you're quite hard working... more than me anyway... :D

My ACTUAL name meaning is "Vas Hou"

Which means, "Hold On" ... I hope this tells me I have to keep going for my dream... lol

Static Void said...

Emilia, I love the new pic btw!! :P

Tahereh said...

haha so cool!! great idea -- thanks for sharing! :D

Yahong said...

Ohh, I figured this out. It's basically they give you a paragraph for every letter in your name. :)