BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome To My Void!

Unlike any other void, mine isn't exactly empty... Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great time!

Feel free to look around and CONTACT ME ABOUT ANYTHING AT: static.void@rocketmail.com

Also see my WEBSITE

Monday, October 19, 2009

SO, SO, SOOOOOOOO, SOOOOOORYYYYYYY!!!!

I'm extremely sorry for not posting in over 18 days... it's been real hectic... and if not posting is bad enough, I haven't written anything in a week- until now!


I am glad to announce that I have reached 12 000 words! Chapter 6 is basically done AND I got a SNI (Shiny New Idea) the other day, which changed today and which is just an idea still- I want to finish TORMENTOR, first!

I'm also starting a new blog for: Ghost Hunting, a guide for teens to start this hobby.

You can find this blog at: Ghost Hunting: a guide for teens

Back to the writing topic: I might start writing my new SNI as I go on my real ghost hunt sometime soon :D

What better way to know the feelings and fears of a ghost hunter when I'm doing it myself??? *prepares to die*

Anyway, I won't take this long to post EVER again.. hopefully

See you guys tomorrow night for a Teaser Tuesday!


Just for fun, could everyone reading this please post a comment? Even just to say hi? I want to make sure my comments are working fine (I had errors posting and commenting from another computer I was using). Thanks

CYA!

5 comments:

Amna said...

*Scowls at static for not posting*

*Reads apology*

*Smiles*

You are forgiven and ghost hunting! That sounds awesome (and totally scary!)

Emilia Plater said...

Don't apologize! It's unnecessary. haha. Ghost hunting sounds craazyy (in a good way)... are you gonna get your own reality show? :D

Static Void said...

Haha, that'd be cool :D

But no, not yet :)

I know aye? Ghost Hunting, my 2nd best hobby (after writing of course!)

I sure do hope my school will allow us to investigate it.. and then my church.. and then the cemetery *evil laugh*

Amna said...

*Hides under duvet*

CJ Paris said...

Thanks for the compliment. I still have a ways to go with getting better at first. :D

Ghost hunting guide? Nice, will be watching the blog!